Established in 1964, W&H Systems is one of America’s most experienced warehouse material handling systems integrators. Headquartered in Carlstadt, New Jersey, we currently employ over 100 experienced professionals, including one of the strongest and most qualified engineering and support staffs in the material handling industry. Our team is dedicated to helping clients optimize the flow of merchandise through their warehouses while minimizing labor costs and maximizing space utilization.
Driven by customer demand, W&H developed our Allied Product division to become a “true single source” for warehouse equipment needs. The Allied Product division assists our clients on fulfilling their material handling, storage and packaging equipment needs, with an emphasis on ergonomics, protection and safety.
We offer a single source of products for your maintenance, material handling, packaging, safety and storage needs. They include everything from: anti-fatigue matting, dock lighting, bollards, column protectors, guard rail systems, lockers, mobile pick carts, packaging supplies, security cages, storage cabinets, tables, totes, shelving, work benches, work platforms and much, much more.
- Protect your investment in your people, product & hardware.
- Create a more ergonomic work environment for your employees, making them more productive while reducing fatigue and workers compensation.
- An organized warehouse is an efficient warehouse.
Benefits of using W&H System’s services for these types of needs:
- Personal Shopper Experience – make the entire buying process quick and easy. Customers will appreciate the personal shopping experience they receive from us, where we research for the most competitive prices, explore comparable products, and provide superior service and support.
- Competitive Pricing – As a leading distributor, we have incredible buying power allowing us to offer you incredible discounts compared to our competition.
- No more multiple vendor management.
- Single Source – Shop, Equip, Install and Support
Featured Case Study
Read how we have helped many clients optimize their warehouse operations, plan for the future, and overcome material handling challenges. We have clients in the wine & spirits distribution, food & beverage, apparel, retail, consumer packaged goods, electronics, and pharmaceutical industries.