Ergonomics & Packaging
Ergonomic & Anti-Fatigue Matting
Ergonomic mats are designed to stimulate circulation in feet, legs and lower back. Circulation is stimulated by the unique, patented surface profile of Ergomat mats, which forces muscular response. Ergomat mats are true ergonomic mats; they are carefully engineered to provide the optimal balance between compression and resistance, which is critical to achieving the appropriate muscle stimulation. The best way to understand what an Ergonomic mat is designed to do is to compare it to the suspension of a car. Like the suspension, it absorbs and disperses shock while providing the necessary support for stability.
- Stimulates blood circulation and prevent cramps
- Reduces fatigue and minimize the number of industrial accidents
- Increases workplace safety
- Improves the working environment and increase job satisfaction
- Reduces sick leave
- Reduces the costs associated with sickness/absence
- Leads to increased productivity and may increase earnings
For more information and pricing, please contact us.
Featured Case Study
Read how we have helped many clients optimize their warehouse operations, plan for the future, and overcome material handling challenges. We have clients in the wine & spirits distribution, food & beverage, apparel, retail, consumer packaged goods, electronics, and pharmaceutical industries.