Warehouse Control Software Support
W&H Systems understands the commitment that your company has made in your distribution system. We also understand that your ability to service your clients is paramount and that reducing or minimizing any unnecessary downtime is critical to your business.
Therefore, W&H Systems is pleased to offer our Software Support Agreements (SSA) for Warehouse Control Software Support. We realize that W&H Systems software and controls represent a critical component of your system. Our dedicated team of engineers and support personnel are committed to providing timely and quality services.
Our SSA agreements offer the following benefits:
- Priority service over non-plan hourly participants
- Guaranteed response times
- Unlimited cap on hours
- Our technical staff will have direct access to your system via a VPN
- Current version of your code is kept updated on our Source Code Management System for improved response times
- Periodic on-line maintenance checkups
- Discounts on enhancements and upgrades
- Assurance that if there is a problem, help is only a phone call away
HOW TO OBTAIN SSA SERVICE
The following procedure should be followed when making a SSA service call:
- Call the W&H Systems Customer Service Department at 800-966-6993 or 201-933-7840 during normal working hours 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST; Monday through Friday.
- Our Customer Service Department will verify the terms of your SSA, assign an authorization number, and direct your call to the appropriate service representative for technical support.
- The W&H Systems service representative will conduct diagnostic tests to determine the nature and cause of the problem. The service representative will be responsible for obtaining any additional expert services (for W&H supplied equipment) that is necessary to correct the problem.
- Our Customer Service Department will follow up with the service representative to ensure that the problem has been corrected, that an accurate historical record has been maintained, and that a copy of the call is be forwarded to whomever is responsible for the system at your company. W&H Systems logs and tracks all service history, which is an extremely powerful tool for quickly analyzing future performance problems.
W&H Systems Warehouse Control Software Support agreements are for all PC, PLC network, hardware interface and host interface programs that were developed and sold by W&H Systems. Technical support personnel will also conduct periodic dial-in performance monitoring that includes the following on-line activities:
- Review of event logs
- Analysis of buffer and memory usage
- Review of database status, including: purging, usage analysis, size status, etc.
- Custom contracts are available
SSA SERVICE LEVELS
PLATINUM – LEVEL 1
Includes 24-hour/7 days per week telephone support time for problem determination and resolution
- 2-hour response time, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- 4-hour response time on holidays
- Quarterly dial-in performance monitoring
GOLD – LEVEL 2
Includes 24-hour/5 days per week excluding weekends and holidays, telephone support time for problem determination and resolution
- 4-hour response time during normal working hours; 4-hour response during other contract hours
- 8-hour response time on holidays
- Semi-annual dial-in performance monitoring
SILVER – LEVEL 3
Included 9-hour/8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST, 5 days per week excluding weekends and holidays, telephone support time for problem determination and resolution
- 4-hour response time during contract hours
- 8-hour response time on holidays
- Annual dial-in performance monitoring
Service available at an hourly rate during regular business hours, a minimum charge per call plus a one-hour service fee applies. Service calls are placed into a queue that is prioritized based on contractual service level.
W&H Systems Warehouse Control Software Support provides different levels of support to meet any of your control systems needs.
Featured Case Study
Read how we have helped many clients optimize their warehouse operations, plan for the future, and overcome material handling challenges. We have clients in the wine & spirits distribution, food & beverage, apparel, retail, consumer packaged goods, electronics, and pharmaceutical industries.