VLM – Vertical Lift Modules
Vertical storage solutions are the ideal alternative to store and order pick small parts in a compact and ergonomic way. A Vertical Lift Module is comparable to an oversized drawer cabinet with two stacks of trays (one in the front and one in the rear). Between those stacks operates a lift, which pulls out individual trays as requested and delivers them to the service window. The SSI SCHAEFER LogiMat® can be used as an autonomous system or integrated into an automated “goods-to-person” application for the storage, provision and order picking of small parts.
- Future-proof and extremely user-friendly
- Save 90% of storage space in comparison to conventional static storage solutions
- With its modular design and numerous options, the system is fully adjustable to your individual requirements
- Reduce costs for energy and storage thanks to its compact design
- With process automation, you will increase order picking speed by a factor of 6 to 10
- Decrease travel times by more than 70%
- Minimize order picking errors through computer-controlled processes
- Achieve an increase in performance of up to 20% thanks to its ergonomic design
For more information and pricing, please contact us.
Featured Case Study
Read how we have helped many clients optimize their warehouse operations, plan for the future, and overcome material handling challenges. We have clients in the wine & spirits distribution, food & beverage, apparel, retail, consumer packaged goods, electronics, and pharmaceutical industries.